Cayuga Lake in New York is engraved in our 12 oz Insulated wine tumbler.
Cayuga Lake is the longest of the Finger Lakes in central New York and was named after the native Cayuga people. The lake's deepest point is approximately 435 feet.
These 20 ounce tumblers are a great travel mug. The size will leave you lots of room for coffee, tea or cold beverages for those long trips in a car. The insulated will keep your beverage at it's temperature for hours.
From Polar Camel brand, these insulated tumblers come in a variety of styles and colors. Each style has its own lifestyle use but they have several properties in common:
- Double-wall insulated stainless steel.
- Great for either hot or cold beverages.
- BPA free.
- Press-in lid. Some varieties come with sliding closure.
- Durable powder coating that doesn't scratch easily.
- Design is engraved into the powder coating, leaving the stainless steel.
- Not Dishwasher or Microwave safe.