Get your lake, pond or puddle silhouette on one of our new Can and Bottle holders. I have a LOT of lake silhouettes already. But I know I haven't done them all. :)
This product is good for your lake outline and the name of the lake. (If you don't want the lake name, leave me a note about that.)
How to order:
Fill out your lake name and state it's located in. I'll get back to you in a day or two with a mock up of the design. All mockups must be approved before production begins.
New for 2020 are these insulated can and bottle holders. If you prefer to bring a cooler of canned or bottled drinks while you're on the lake or at camp, these are a great way for you to keep your drinks cold on a hot day.
These fit your standard-sized 12 oz cans or bottles. The black top unscrews to slide in your 12 oz cans. Then screw the black top back on to secure your can in the holder. For 12 oz bottles, they slide right into the holder.
- Stainless-steel with double wall insulation.
- Holds 12 oz Cans or standard 12 oz bottles.
- Sweat-free and BPA free.
- Measures 5 ⅛ in. high x 3 in. wide. Weighs 7 oz.
- Laser etches to silver.
- Rubberized top unscrews to securely hold cans. Bottles slide into the top to hold it in place.
- A great way to keep canned and bottled drinks cold and secure while enjoying the outdoors. .
This design engraves to silver (stainless steel) and is permanently marked into our high performance insulated drinkware.