Living in the foothills of the Adirondacks, I know how great an accomplishment it is to finish the 46er challenge.
So, we're offering this design to carry around with you to remind yourself (and maybe show off a little) what your last mountain was when you accomplished it. Or maybe the first one you did! So many possibilities here.
Comes with the Elevation, Peak name, & Date.
To order, please include in notes to seller:
1. Elevation (I.m happy to look that up for you if you want)
2. Mountain name as you want it with abbreviations if you prefer.
3. Date. Feel free to include time if you like.
4. Also include the color from the choices.
5. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks to ship your order.
Does this have to be an Adirondack High Peak? No way. :) This could be any mountain, any date.
* BPA free 18/8 food grade stainless steel
* Double wall vacuum insulated for hot and old beverages up to 12 hrs hot/ 24 hours cold
* Top Rack dishwasher safe ( hand wash recommended for optimal care
BUY2GET10 to save 10% off at 2 or more items
BUY4GET15 to save 15% off at 4 or more items
-We only ship to the US and Canada.
-We do everything we can to ensure they arrive safely and in one piece. Each glass is securely wrapped in bubble wrapped. If you do have a problem with the condition when they arrive, please let us know right away and we'll take care of it!
Are you local to Glens Falls and want to see in person? We now have a retail location!
You can find us at The Shirt Factory. 21 Cooper Street Suite G-1. Just down the stairs as you enter. We'd love to see you.
Larry & Debbie
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.